Follow the Three Stages below to register:
Eligibility Requirements for Contestants
(Please Read through carefully before proceeding)
- You must be a bona-fide Liberian citizen.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 25 years old.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- You must be willing and able to move into and reside in the “The Next President House/Academy” in Monrovia for the duration of the 10 weeks/episodes of The Next President TV reality show.
- You must be willing and able to cover all your travel expenses to and from the location of the “The Next President House/ Academy” where all contestants will be resident throughout the duration of the reality show.
- You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of the 10 weeks/episodes of the show, based on the dates set by the Producers.
- You must be willing and able to peaceful co-exist with the other contestants who will be your housemates in the “The Next President House/Academy” during the duration of the show.
- You must be willing to assume full responsibility for the consequences of your participation in this show, should you be selected as one of the contestants.
- If selected as a participant, you may have to fill and/or sign various documents and forms including: Application Form; Eligibility Requirement Document; and Voluntary Participation Agreement.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members, or anyone resident in your household may be an employee, officer, producer, director or agent of any of the following entities: The Next President Liberia; other Sponsors; and Production Consultants.
Note: In addition to the above, please note that the Producers reserve the right to judge ineligible any person who the Producers determine, in their sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the “The Next President” Reality Show such that his or her participation in the show could create the appearance of impropriety
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
(Please Read the followings as your Acknowledgement of the Terms and Conditions of the Show)
I hereby acknowledge and confirm that:
- I have read, I meet and I agree to be bound by the eligibility requirements for “The Next President” (otherwise known as ‘the Show’) as set out in this document.
- If any of the information I gave in my application form is at any point found to be false, I understand and I agree that this will be sufficient grounds for my disqualification from the Show’s contestant (participant) selection process and/or from the Show itself, even if I had previously been selected.
- All decisions by the Producers regarding the selection of the contestants are final and not subject to appeal or challenge.
- I agree to keep strictly confidential all the information that I acquire about the Show during the selection process for contestants and/or my participation in the Show.
- I agree that my voice, actions, and likeness may be recorded as a part of this application and participant selection process and I understand that the Producers may decide, but are in no way obligated, to actually use such recordings during the Show.
- The Producers are not obligated to return any materials submitted by me as part of the participant selection process, whether or not I am actually selected to be a contestant. The Producers may, but are in no way obligated to use any such materials in, and in connection with, the Show.
- If I am short-listed by the Producers; I agree to undergo psychological and medical screening, the full details of which will be explained to me in advance.
- I agree to authorize the Producers to conduct background checks to verify and information supplied by me in the application form.
- If I am short-listed, I hereby assign to The Next President Liberia the Right to use my photographs, likeness, profile, voice, sound effect, and other materials for the purpose of the Show and/or any related publicity and marketing whether or not I am actually selected as a contestant, whether for the season I applied for, or for the subsequent seasons of the show that I am not part of.
- I am not an employee of The Next President Liberia and related entity.
- I am a bona-fide (legal) Liberia citizen.
- I am between the 18-25 years age bracket.
- I am a bona-fide graduate or undergraduate of a recognized Institution of Higher Learning
Follow us on Social Media
Follow us on Social Media
Like and Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on YouTube